Friday, September 30, 2011

The Part Of Me

I feel like I'm, a million miles away. Away from myself. More and more these days. I went down, so many open roads. But they never lead me home.
Now I just don't know who I really am, or how is it gonna be. Is there something that I can't be? I wanna understand. Like really to understand it.
Perhaps I'll never be who I was before. Perhaps I don't even know her anymore. Or maybe who I am today ain't so far from yesterday. How am I gonna find all the missing part of mine.
I don't wanna wait too long. To find out where I meant to belong. I have always wanted to be where I am today, but I never thought I'd feel this way.


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

here some bla bla bla for u...

BERRY link

Related Posts with Thumbnails