Monday, April 18, 2011

Am coming home.


"I'm coming home ,I'm coming home 
tell the World I'm coming home 
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday 
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes 
I'm coming home, I'm coming home 
tell the World that I'm coming "





Ou yeah people. Am coming home. Thou my leave is not approve, but am so coming home right after work. Mom said it's a compulsory. So I compulsory-ly made a short-quick booking to fly home. O' praise be to Allah, everything went well smoothly. So cant wait to be home for Angah's Wedding, this months' end. I booked the last flight so that I could make it to KLIA for my flight. I know that I wont make it to the bride's reception but I'll make sure that I'll be there on the groom' side of reception on the next day. Angah, this is for you. I told you  on your engagement day that I'll be there on your wedding and yes, I will! I keep my promise.  My Enrich Card is updated. Too bad my GRAD Card no longer can be use ho-ho. In Allah' willing, Smelly will send me to KLIA, but not sure yet. If not, I might just go by myself or perhaps Onichi could send me to KLIA. Agagaga. Whatever it is, I wanna be home like... this instant. If I could, I wanna be home now. 

2 comments:

here some bla bla bla for u...

BERRY link

Related Posts with Thumbnails