Monday, April 11, 2011

Mom-ish.

 curi from my @xdrug *follow his tweets, tweeps* :)


At 3 yrs "Mommy, I love you". At 10 yrs "Mom whatever". At 16 "My Mom is so annoying. This is the DAY youre starting to ruin my life!". At 18 "I wanna leave this house". At 25 yrs "Mom, you were right". At 30 yrs "I wanna go to Mom's house". At 50 yrs "I don't wanna lose my Mom". At 70 yrs "I would give up EVERYTHING for my Mom to be here with me". You only have 1 Mom. Appreciate & love your Mom no matter if she is here or not. ♥♥♥

Can never ever live without my Mom.
Mom, you helped me getting thru almost every single curves, corners and bits of my life.
Yes Mom, thank you for everything.
Love you, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. LIKE! i really do love my mum too, she is no replace! waaaa :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, paih.
    Yes, loves to our Mom should be infinity and Mothers are definitely irreplaceable.
    Focus. Focus.
    Never stop chasing your dream, O' The Dreamer.
    Once you reach it, I do believe your Mom will be the most proud Mother ever.

    Lotsa love and prayers from me!

    ReplyDelete

here some bla bla bla for u...

BERRY link

Related Posts with Thumbnails