Friday, March 13, 2009

i'm sorry "TODAY"

ouh TODAY
i'm very sorry
so very sorry
that....

i woke up late
which i should woke up early
since my class start at 8am
demmit!!

again...
a sorry
that i left my campus behind
i didnt show up to class
i absent for today
but...
i do have a reason

a reason that i couldnt resist
it was raining
raining heavily
starting 7.30am till now
it havent stop
i dont know why

...but
for u,TODAY
i beg an apology
that i neglect u TODAY
forgive me TODAY
i hope u forgive me TODAY

still....
the rain wont stop
thou i had finished with this entry
im afraid there will be
water...maybe a lil flood
but i dont know

coz i havent went outside yet
or even flip the WIDE window's curtain
all that i heard is just
tears of the sky
raindrops dripping
...still...raining

i wonder what had happen
to the entire space that
put the sky to tears...

and for me...
im in the comforter
having my lappy on my lap
typing this entry

...clueless...


No comments:

Post a Comment

here some bla bla bla for u...

BERRY link

Related Posts with Thumbnails