Saturday, May 08, 2010

What to do

Hey guys.
So,this is gonna be my 99th entry.
For this year la,2010.
So I don't really do things much lately.
Wanna know more what am I up to,u can continue reading my posts
--or u can ask my thru my formspring.com
There's a box on top right of this blogpage for putting in the question u wanna ask me
U can ask me almost anything
I'll answer as soon as possibble ha-ha.
So,as I tweeted before.
I've decided to go back to Kelantan for few days.
It's been so long,haven't went back.
Miss mom and my family friggin bad.
Plus,tomorrow's Mother's Day aight.
So got extra reason ngaha!
Am thinkinh what to do when I reached home.
Planning to bake a cake and cupcakes for 'em.
Yummeh!
Can't wait to be home.
Missed my cats also.awwww~
Erm as for Nut,if I can't make it thru wifey's due so sorry.
But u know how to reach me right.
Haaaah,so worried of Nut's wifey.
The due would be like any minute now.
Waiting and waiting and waiting.
*gile nebes for being a hot-preggie-mommy*
Heehee XD
Baby baby baby.
So,my next to do thing..
Packing *actually got nothing much to pack*
Hahaha.
Ou yah. Gonna drop by at Kuantan after Kelantan.
Been meaning to see Ayin for quite some time.
She's starting her parctical this Monday.
All the best dear,be seeing u soon.
So,I guess that's all for now.
Got nothing more to say.
Hihi. Don't forget to follow my tweets updates.
xmuahx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

  1. no yet la khay.
    beck balik this Monday.
    gnna tweet as soon as i touch down KB :)

    ReplyDelete

here some bla bla bla for u...

BERRY link

Related Posts with Thumbnails