Sunday, November 21, 2010

festivities.






nothing can turn me on this festive raya korban than homemade rendang, my seven brand new baju raya, solat raya,  rewang potong and bahagikan daging korban, and of course lemang and also ketupat. am so blessed. i even gave out one of my baju raya to syakirah cos in all of sudden dia berkenan kat my baju. i gave her the one that is third from left as in above photo. i got all seven new baju raya this time. you know. bought too many KAINs, sampai tak terjahit.each and everytime went out for shopping, suke sangat beli kain pasang. at least one.*sigh* this time around baru terjadi baju and boleh pakai. if not, jadi saree la jawabnye. #bhaha. so, above. my very own rendang. first time masak rendang sendiri. as mom balik lambat that raya eid. she arrived home around 8pm yall. *poor mom, ilyvm okay* and shes super ecstatic as i cooked the rendang all by myself. and also above. four of my seven baju raya. two kebaya, one modern kurung and four kurung pahang. as i gave out one kurung pahang to syakirah, so six baju raya now. but shell replace that with a new kain pasang for me. *yay yay yay* one of the photo above, a picture of bari'ah and i right before our raya prayers.

2 comments:

  1. beck msk rendang nyum2!!

    baju raya kamo sungguh banyakkkkkkkkkk ye

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye syg.
    i masak rendang.
    hehehe.

    haah. tang baju raya tu.
    dh jahit byk, nk buat canne.
    jadi byk la encik baju raya haha

    ReplyDelete

here some bla bla bla for u...

BERRY link

Related Posts with Thumbnails