Monday, June 14, 2010

SCRABBLE night number TWO!

...again.
with SCRABBLE-ing.
empowering our vocabs.
derr...
ngaha!
It was supposed to be between Najmi,Laila and I.
but,at the nick of time,Najmi was like super blurred to build a word.
so,along came Ayah to help him.
And guess what,Ayah came up with his hi-level vocab.
urghh.
i was like..mono to myself
"Duuh. Ayah. C'mon. I was like lowering my vocab level for the sake of Najmi."
As Ayah representing Najmi, he interpreted all kind of skills he had in SCRABBLE-ing.
DANG IT!
Ended up, Ayah as Najmi(half time) won.
And me.
Urghh, lost with no dignity at all.
This is so unfair.
Will get back to them and re-SCRABBLE-ing again soon.
You'll see.
Shots during the game are as below.
T________T









No comments:

Post a Comment

here some bla bla bla for u...

BERRY link

Related Posts with Thumbnails